Blog Archive

วันเสาร์ที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Hunting down the secret Tokyo Jungle demo at E3

Hunting down the secret Tokyo Jungle demo at E3

One of my goals for this year's E3 was to see if
Tokyo Jungle
was on the show floor and play. For the show, he heard reports that can be played, but did not find it on the ground. Sony representatives have had to drive me around the giant stand of the company unsuccessfully

Finally, I have a Twitter report that led me to the right place. Private meeting room Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. And then I finally found one

Tokyo Jungle demo station, translated with the European version (which is also North America, Joystiq has learned.)
This story would be much less exciting and more embarrassing if the show turned out to be rare, but just about everything, the game that I feared he would. However, this is an exciting smart, and yes, play with particular intensity. It was worth the search.

Joystiq Gallery: Tokyo Jungle (E3 2012)



Find best price for : --Hunting----Jungle----Tokyo----Joystiq--

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น