Blog Archive

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

A nice mix of Vita screens to tease you

A nice mix of Vita screens to tease you screenshot

Why, when you want something really bad, but you can not have that looks suddenly much more attractive to you? The PlayStation Vita is good for me now. I'm now almost overcome with rage portable games technolust the damn thing. Everything you read, hear or even think I feel more like a Vita. This is the point where I can and I hate it! It killed me, Sony.

No, he did not. 'm ready.

enough about me. A new series of images Vita in Japan Sony to put in the wrong place I am. In our gallery you will see some of the new Photo Dynasty Warriors Photo Photo Photo game Photo Persona 4 The Golden Photo Photo Photo , AR game Photo Photo combat room Photo Photo , and a little more

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น