Blog Archive

วันเสาร์ที่ 15 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Get the Uncharted 3 multiplayer right now through Subway

Get the Uncharted 3 multiplayer right now through Subway screenshot

So I did this job for over five years and made a lot of crazy things. Yesterday though? Yesterday was the most strange to me again. PlayStation and the Metro have teamed up to make a very rad promotion Uncharted 3

and invited the press to play some of the different actors in a meter. Yes, as a real Subway restaurant.

So there I was, to play Uncharted 3 multiplayer when I was overwhelmed by the smell of the subway. I do not know if the last part was good or bad, but tie-in means something really great for you all.

to buy a large drink in the subway, to redeem the code that comes with the cup and you will have immediate access to the Uncharted 3

multiplayer. Not as a single card and a few guns. I mean the multiplayer together. A month before the game is available!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น