Blog Archive

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Sega Genesis Collection

[[[Sega Genesis Collection]]]



Description: 28 CLASSIC GAMES - Golden Axe, Shadow Dancer, "The Mystery of Shinobi, Virtual Fighter 2, Sonic Hedgehog, Comix Zone, Columns, Alex Kidd in the enchanted castle, Bonanza Bros, child Chameleon, Flicky, Gain Ground, Phantasy Star II, III and IV , Super Thunder Blade, Sword of Vermilion, Vectorman, I and II, and much more!


More review here

So many, but old properties. I feel like playing something else he 's more lazy than ever - not to change the drive:] Even if there are one or two I could not take care of most of them are great, and you can' t beat the number for how much. And some of them with the consequences!

I originally bought this CD UMD for Phantasy Star 2. Although it was my favorite title, it also contains interviews with some devolopers. My only complaint with the collection of any of the instruction booklets are included. I would like to see the collection of S. concentrated third party publisher.

I played most of these games when I was 12-14. They are exactly as I remember them. They took very good in this collection for the PSP. I really like the ability to save your progress. I would say, sa 'big commuting game. You can rely on for 5-10 minutes and save at any time.

I really forgot how fun the game Shinobi III was. Try it. You won 't be disappointed.



Read more Sega Genesis Collection

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น