Blog Archive

วันจันทร์ที่ 24 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Namco Museum Battle Collection

[[[Namco Museum Battle Collection]]]



Description:


More review here

This one has the old 80 `s style that I love and I love the updated version.

I love a remake of the game is fun and well worth it. The buttons do not respond very well, as a variant of DS. If I have something negative to say, is perhaps the fact that the game 2 short, but hey, these games you can only kill the free time, when we have it.
Total recommended.

If you 're over 25 and grew up playing arcade games, this is the first game you should buy.

If you 're not, then evolved version of the game will keep you entertained for hours on end.

I can 't decide what I like most at the moment.



Read more Namco Museum Battle Collection

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น