Blog Archive

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Mortal Kombat Unchained

[[[Mortal Kombat Unchained]]]



Description:


More review here

Graphics gusty, especially in Konquest mode. Its like programmers sent it too quickly. ps2 version is better. I get that its PSP and graphics Aren 100 t '% for the entire game, but I' ve played a lot better, a lot more games, not 't have the problem that this game was. Arcade mode, a pleasant, although the absence of specific moves disappointment.

My son is a beginner player and he really loves this game! I spent a lot of $ $ buying "age-appropriate" There was not one game, m 'to keep his interest at all - bought this and the Gods of War 2 games, he simply continues to play on my PSP.



In contrast to the Deadly Alliance, I am for the original Xbox, you don 't have to unlock characters. All of them are available, including Goro, and many others. Z 've read that it is basically a game made portable Deceit some additions. I only played this version of the PSP and the graphics as a smooth and realistic 3D gets now.

The game begins with the video great battle, which begins the story 's continuation of the previous games. This video sa "not to be missed, and I 'd bet that you can only find true quality in the game, and not available through online videos.

I 'm ready to say that this version is superior to the PS2 and Xbox version just for the fact that an equal visual effects and be portable at the same time.

It was difficult to open the profile Deadly Alliance, but this new t version is not so difficult. It allows you to choose your own code, for example, all the same button, so you don 't have to remember the unique one such charge, as in DA.





Read more Mortal Kombat Unchained

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น